Logo is not visible

I would just use the colors from the default Dark theme. That’s what I’m comparing it to.

1 Like

Do you have the theme file for the same ? If yes, do you mind sharing ?

In that case, do share what changes do you need. ie, dark theme is already there.

Give it a little bit more blue. Compare “Shades of Blue” to the default “Light” theme on any Discourse instance and you’ll see what I mean.

This seems to be the location of all the default color schemes and BTW there’s always the upstream forum on themes.

1 Like

If you don’t mind, can you try the last theme file I shared ( sharing again in this post ). I would like to know how close it is to the one in your mind.

https://send.firefox.com/download/87e051aaeadcecfb/#YFjROFzFCvNjmqsRSU56rA

Please don’t mind. That is a very board scope for a colour scheme. We will be trying at least 20 zip files before getting close to what you have in mind.

It would be great if you can fill this sheet with your choice of colours. That is how Discourse theming works

Again, see upstream:

'Dark': {
      "primary" =>           'dddddd',
      "secondary" =>         '222222',
      "tertiary" =>          '0f82af',
      "quaternary" =>        'c14924',
      "header_background" => '111111',
      "header_primary" =>    'dddddd',
      "highlight" =>         'a87137',
      "danger" =>            'e45735',
      "success" =>           '1ca551',
      "love" =>              'fa6c8d'
    },

To get at what I’m looking for (a dark version of Shades of Blue), compare Shades of Blue:

'Shades of Blue': {
      "primary" =>           '203243',
      "secondary" =>         'eef4f7',
      "tertiary" =>          '416376',
      "quaternary" =>        '5e99b9',
      "header_background" => '86bddb',
      "header_primary" =>    'ffffff',
      "highlight" =>         '86bddb',
      "danger" =>            'bf3c3c',
      "success" =>           '70db82',
      "love" =>              'fc94cb'
    },

to Light, which is unfortunately not to be found anywhere it seems.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the effort. Looks like I am completely incapable of reading your mind. I will have to ask for " colours which you want to have " in the proposed dark theme. As you know I have so far proposed 3 variants, none of them matched your preference. That is why I will have to ask you to choose the colours of your choice. :face_with_head_bandage:

Ok, try this. Turn your brightness down to the lowest possible setting. See if your theme is usable. Dark is. Yours weren’t.

When will I learn? :innocent:

I just have to ask you to change this with your choice of colours.

I see. That is why. I have failed 3 times. I think that will be the same with further efforts unless someone here can fill the sheet with appropriate colours. Considering there is around 10 combinations in the sheet itself. The trial and error will go infinitely.

Well, I appreciate the help and effort, but I just don’t have the time. Hopefully someone with a flair for aesthetics will have the inclination to take up the mantle.

1 Like