Weird line when watching on fullscreen

Just as the tittle says there’s a weird white line in the top of the screen when I watch on full screen, it comes and goes in flashes and is pretty annoying.

1. The laptop I use is an acer aspire and it’s new so it’s not damage to the screen or anything.
  2. And on the version it says 22.10 but that one is not in the tags
    3.Idk what the log thing is or how to put it in here

What PC do you have? Also does this happen for all software or only media that you’re looking at via web browser?

Please copy and paste the resulting text from terminal after running this command:

uname -a

I have an acer aspire laptop, it only happens when I watch on web not when I do anything else, and only on full screen.

bookmunchies@bookmunchies-aspirea31534:~$ uname -a
Linux bookmunchies-aspirea31534 5.19.0-26-generic #27-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed Nov 23 20:44:15 UTC 2022 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

1 Like

Please post your browser(s) and version. Did you try more than one browser ? Based on which browser we can try disable/enabling gpu hardware acceleration which sometimes depending on drivers and browser versions could cause odd lines.

For example
Chrome Version 108.0.5359.99 (Official Build)
or
Firefox 107.0

1 Like

Been a bit ill so the replies are probably gonna be slow. I use firefox Version 107.0.1 (64-bit) I don’t have other ones.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.