Below I will be listing a few testing opportunities for new contributors and/or QA team members. While I may be missing some prerequisite links to test (e.g. if you don’t know how to enable -proposed selectively) but we’re happy to help if you ask.
- Test the snapshot of Calamares 3.3.
- We’re working on updating the LXQt stack to 1.1.0 in Kinetic. Here’s the choo choo train. Here’s the PPA.
- Just waiting on final builds to finish and publish before we can hit the deploy button.
- Please be patient with me, not many people have access to upload there and I’m doing them manually.
- Test that this bug related to Bluetooth accessories is fixed with this update.
- We have a fix for btrfs installs using manual partitioning on 22.04. Needs to be uploaded, SRU paperwork needs to be filled out, and the whole range of testing needs to be performed. One-line fix, please test the fix (remove the
modules/fstab/fstab.conf). Packaging may just be a no-op at that point.
If you have any questions, please ask. Try not to flood this post unless you come across something major. We’d rather you discuss it with us async.