Lunar Lobster (23.04) / Kinetic Kudu (22.10) - Problems with Screensaver

I had already some problems with the Screensaver and its UI with Kinetic Kudu (22.10):

• I couldn’t open the Advanced tab, the Screensaver UI simply closed when clicking on the tab
  • When entering a different value then the default 10 minutes, it functioned for the given computer session, until a restart or the next usage of the computer. When restart or next usage of the computer, although still there was the different value then default 10 minutes present in the field, for example 30 minutes, it didn’t consider it. It seems that it used the default 10 minutes in the background somehow from somewhere.

I did a release upgrade to Lunar Lobster (23.04) recently, but now the Screensaver UI will not open at all.

Could you please fix the Screensaver.

1 Like

That issue is known, as is a probable fix, and it’ll be fixed as soon as the team are possible. We’re a small team.

fyi: you won’t find the discussions on the bug report I linked; they’ve been on iRC

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.