Lubuntu Wallpaper Contest for Eoan Ermine

1 Like

Thank you for your submission.

2 Likes

Minas Gerais, Brazil.

4 Likes

Thank you for your submission(s)

1 Like

Marina da GlĂłria, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

2 Likes

Ireland

I have this bigger of course :wink:

3 Likes

1 Like

These photos were taken by my friend Ana Rute Rocha. She couldn’t put them in here and asked me to do that. The pictures do not meet the size criteria of the images (these photos are only 1024x576 and 1024x768) but they have been placed here as per the Additional Note.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WvIHTIC1ijQIVQcpYrGadg2_p6QkXEPa

JyotiGomes entry 2

These photos were taken by my friend Ana Rute Rocha. She couldn’t put them in here and asked me to do that. The pictures do not meet the size criteria of the images (these photos are only 1024x576 and 1024x768) but they have been placed here as per the Additional Note.

JyotiGomes entry 3

JyotiGomes entry 4

JyotiGomes entry 5

JyotiGomes entry 6

JyotiGomes entry 7

JyotiGomes entry 8

1 Like

JyotiGomes entry 9

2 Likes

Thank you and your friend, for your friend’s submissions.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11zIQQLPeX-Q9pdWIztPJeV8aZ8MxYdGU/view?usp=drivesdk

Picture shown is lower quality than original

1 Like

2 Likes

Oussudu Lake, Pondicherry, India.

3 Likes