Here are the questions,
- is it a problem to use rufus to put the iso on a usb?
- How’s it like? is it old, new, modern, light, or huge?
- does it read usb and dvds? because i have like gta sa dvds i would like to put them in and play, that didnt work with Tiny Core.
- what apps does it come with? please, list them all.
- does it run on old computers? like under 1gb ram?
- is it easy to put exe softwares, or any applications on it? I will use the computer 100% offline, so everything will be via usb.
- Can you recommend me some games that work well with lubuntu?
- Can you recommend me some softwares that are essentials and needed for/with lubuntu?
- and, if there is like a game launcher, or an app launcher not included in the dowloading, please write that down too.
- If there are some like, tools needed to be downloaded to for example play some games (like java, or flash.) or some apps. please tell me.
THINGS TO KNOW:
1. I will use the computer 100% offline, because it doesnt have like wifi thing without putting cable on it, and the router is far away, so i cant put it there. so i will download everything by usb.
2. if this os doesn’t support old computers (1gb ram and under), please reply by saying it, and don’t answer any of the other questions. only say that it doesn’t support.
3. im downloading the 18.04.3 version because it has 32bit support.
I’m waiting for your reply! Merry Christmas!
PS. I have the LUBUNTU iso file downloaded.