Bluetooth headset issues

Hi there,

Wanted to share my experience - I am running Lubuntu 23.04 but the PipeWire system doesn’t seem to be installed. I just ran sudo apt purge pulseaudio pulseaudio-module-bluetooth and rebooted my system, but PulseAudio is still installed.

The reason I’m replying here is because I’m having an issue connecting my bluetooth headphones. When I pull up “Add Bluetooth Device,” I don’t find my device listed. I’m using a JVC Model:HA-FX35BT IPX4.

My computer is an Acer Chromebook Model No. N15Q10.

I ran lusb for Bluetooth hardware info and got Bus 001 Device 003: ID 8087:07dc Intel Corp. Bluetooth wireless interface.

What I’m looking to do is be able to connect my bluetooth headset. I was going to try to “downgrade” back to Lubuntu 22.10 (if that’s even possible) but came across this post and figured I’d ask here first.

Also, I was trying to listen to a video I downloaded the other day through the VLC player, and after it was playing for a few minutes, the audio cut out and started beeping. This was through the speakers.

Hopefully this is helpful information. Maybe we can find a solution? Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.