Screenshot thread!

Version: Lubuntu 18.04.3
Custom touches: Start menu icon, & changed icon for shutdown button in bottom corner (eddited /usr/share/applications/lubuntu-logout.desktop, changed “Icon=gnome-shutdown”)

I gave up on LXQt for now…
Made a clonezilla img of my 19.04 setup, and went back to 18.04.3
I couldnt stay away from LXDE! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/7144c4bc-14a0-469f-bd67-8d9d5252b5d8/ddlccwc-f9c4da0a-fe4b-48e1-a584-7086365476e6.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxNDRjNGJjLTE0YTAtNDY5Zi1iZDY3LThkOWQ1MjUyYjVkOFwvZGRsY2N3Yy1mOWM0ZGEwYS1mZTRiLTQ4ZTEtYTU4NC03MDg2MzY1NDc2ZTYuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.TojTXn4yAjcXOYloK8VXUlFDrSesrb_zWwFgyRkNxDw

Lubuntu 18.04.3
Desktop Theme : https : // github .com / B00merang-Project / Windows-10-Dark /
Icon Theme : https : // github . com / B00merang-Artwork / Windows-10 /
Wallpaper : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ5pORFxUxw

Video wallpaper instructions:
Place this executable inside /.config/autostart/

[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.1
Type=Application
Name=Video Wallpaper
Exec=bash -c "sleep 1; mpv -loop-file=inf --no-audio --osc=no --cursor-autohide=no --wid=$(wmctrl -l|awk '/pcmanfm/ {print $1}') path/to/video"
1 Like

Hi all, nothing too special here, despite me spending hours trying to find the setup I wanted. The final product is a result of me switching to the Frost theme, clearing some clutter off of the taskbar and increasing the size a bit (including the application menu font size), and changing the font to Noto Mono, which I find a little easier to read.

I tried a few icon packs but couldn’t find one I liked. The better looking ones all included icons for things like Firefox that were completely unrecognizable.

3 Likes

Here are a couple of shots for the upcoming 20.04 LTS release:

2 Likes

Version 20.04 LTS - simple and clean with a shot of one of my favorite hiking areas for wallpaper.

And of course a shot with the official wallpaper!

4 Likes

Lubuntu 18.04 LTS:
Using LXDE

Login:

First initialization:

Desktop Educational:

Some apps running:

neofetch:

5 Likes

Lubuntu 20.04 LTS (Daily):
Using LXQt

neofetch:

5 Likes

Where did you get your themes and icons, and what font are you using?

You can found all this information in:

Lubuntu WinuniX Credits

I was doing a customization of the desk and I think it looked nice enough to share around here:

Lubuntu 20.04 LTS (LXQT) with Dracula’s theme
(Using themes for Kvantum, GTK and an Openbox theme made by me: Dracula-Openbox)

Login
(A personal modification to one fork theme, called Magenta, of the SDDM theme Sugar-Dark to see how these themes are modified and because this one failed)

6 Likes

Here are a couple of 20.10 Groovy Screenshots:

5 Likes

Okay, I have tried the new lubuntu 20.10 from the live usb for some time. And I think it is very polished and will suit users very well. If I had another computer, I would have definitely tried it out.
Excellent work by the team who worked hard to bring this new release to life. Thank you very much to good people who were involved in the project.

5 Likes

Lubuntu 20.04 with some modifications.

Sddm: Sugar candy
Dock: Plank
Panel on top.

Greetings.

5 Likes

My laptop configured with 20.04:

The top bar disappears and only appears if I leave my cursor at the top for 1.5 seconds.

A better shot of my theme and icons:

5 Likes

Lubuntu 20.04 with Kwin, Lxqt theme and Kvantum
Theme: WhiteSur

5 Likes

Hi,

I can’t see the last three post screenshots.

I can’t upload new screenshots (image files) neither, I get an error message when I try it.

I have tried different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Google, Samsung browser) but it is useless.

Greetings.

1 Like

me too, what’s going on?

1 Like

@snowfluke @ubun-ie Should probably have put a note about the image problems in Site Support for those issues. In any case, fixed now - the S3 (simple storage service) backend the site uses went a little wonky and stopped responding to requests. That’s fixed now.

5 Likes

Teward, thank you for your clarification.

Here, a new desktop screenshot:

Lubuntu 20.04
Lxqt theme: kde plasma

Greetings.

8 Likes

Thanks @guiverc for the screenshot of Hirsute Hippo 21.04.

4 Likes