Problems installing programs; repositories?

What is the model of the keyboard?

Can you attach a copy of these “codes” or otherwise make this file available to inspect? Again, I know of no other case of anyone having this issue but it may be you’re just not describing things very well.

But what about the installation media? Did you run “check disc for defects” in the boot menu?

This is not the case. We opened up a few things, i.e using LibreOffice rather than the old office programs we used to use that were deplorable functionally. Still, the “L” in LXQt means the same thing as LXDE: lightweight. The focus hasn’t changed.

You experience several problems that no one else I know is experiencing. This to me sounds a lot like a faulty install.

The keyboard malfunction is the least of the problems. It usually works, only you don’t know when because of the light so you have to try typing something.
No, I can’t attach a copy or a screenshot of those strange files because I dumped them (they were useless) and only now the system creates proper shortcuts. I’ve no problem with it as long as it continues to be that way.
I know one only way to check a LB ISO, which is “check disc for defects”.
I’m probably giving poorly technical explanations because I’m far from being a “geek” and my native language, as you probably seen, is not even English (I understand it, though).
I’ll spare you any further comments of mine about those improvements.
All I know is that running LB in my “low-class” old computer should cause at least a slightly better performance compared to the one with Windows, and such is not the case, and that the installation was correct and USB wasn’t not faulty.
I really can live with it :D. I was looking for some answers; about that, I really appreciate your efforts. Besides that, my comments were intended as help to developers and users.

Thank you.

Yes, but if it is a problem, then we should probably explore fixing it, no?

If that changes, please provide a copy so we can explore the issue.

I really doubt everything will work properly someday in this OS, at least in my computer. Or, if it does, it’ll probably be all of a sudden, like with the shortcuts.
I’d settle for a better performance overall, as much. Maybe I’ll try creating a new USB or CD and re-installing, if LB becomes slower or something.
I won’t deny I was expecting something different, but well, to be fair, don’t check the teeth if the horse comes for free!

Greetz and thank you!