How to change the language in doc

how to change the language in doc? i try shift and alt but didnt work in doc when install lubuntu, (same the excel type program, no change the lang,) i use english and greek, thanks!

What do you mean by “doc?”

Think he’s talking about LibreOffice (i.e. Writer, Calc). Pretty sure he wants to change the language input.

@panosbug please confirm for me.

2 Likes

Yes I mean that I want to write English and Greek at same document paper like word, but the classic combination of Alt control doesn’t work! I used abiword and same problems in Firefox etc… Very Very Very Very Very Very new user! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’m pretty sure that wasn’t a solution, but marking it as such closed the topic, so now it’s reopen.

1 Like

Yes I mean that I want to write English and Greek at same document paper like word, but the classic combination of Alt control doesn’t work! I used abiword and same problems in Firefox etc… Very Very Very Very Very Very new user! :slight_smile:

maybe there is no solution … :frowning: too bad i have to go back in windows xp …

Please have a look at the following page from Lubuntu’s manual. It covers Fcitx which deals with input language config:
https://manual.lubuntu.me/stable/3/3.1/3.1.1/fcitx.html?highlight=fcitx

1 Like