Dont work xscreensaver help

HELP ME I NEED TO BLOCK MY SCREEN (SCREENBLOCK) BUT XSCREENSAVER DOESNT WORKS IM FROM COLOMBIA I SPEAK SPANISH AND I NEED FIX THAT
THE ERROR WINDOW SAYS
valor de retorno no documentado desde xdg-screensave: 9.

HELP ME PLEASE THANKYOU TO READ

You haven’t given release details. Please start with which release of Lubuntu you’re using (we currently don’t know if it’s a legacy release with LXDE, or modern release with LXQt)

You can use spanish here now too, via https://discourse.lubuntu.me/c/support/en-espanol/11

3 Likes

Hello dear friend i use the lts version Lubuntu 20.04 LTS foccal fossa thanks for your help

I’ve had a play and I didn’t find anything helpful sorry. The manual page for xdg-screensaver mentions only 1, 3 & 4, and my setting some strange configs in my screensaver preferences could not create the error code of 9.

I was using a hirsute QA-test install (rather than focal), but I didn’t expect to get different results. At this moment in time, all I can suggest is check your screensaver & power settings make sense (including looking at the ~/.xscreensaver file).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Were you able to resolve this?