Default browser issue

Hi, Hope the team is doing great. I got a small issue here with Eolie browser from flathub. I added flatpak run org.gnome.Eolie in default webbrowser in the lxsession default applications app. That doesnt work with Eolie. Other flatpak does work. Im guessing its something to do with Eolie. Can someone take a look to see whats going on? If its Eolie sided let me know the issue and i’ll ask them for a quick fix. Thanks! Lubuntu 18.04 lts

I got icecat now as default browser. I clicked on make as default in icecat/preference/general and it worked.
However, i dont see icecat as default webbrowser in lx session default application. That means theres another way to add default browser. I would like to know how is icecat the default browser if its not in the lxsession default application app? Where is icecat saved into in order to be the default browser?

Please have a look at our bug tracker and the upstream issue.

Thank you @apt-ghetto its finally working now
I deleted the $BROWSER line under [Environment] at /etc/xdg/xdg-Lubuntu/lxqt/session.conf
Remove%20the%20browser%20line

Modified the mimeapps.list at .config/mimeapps.list

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.