Can't drag-and-drop to move a file to a directory listed in the bookmarks...?

Here is another question I feel is going to have an obvious answer, but I can’t figure it out…

How do you move a file by drag-and-drop from an open folder to another folder that is listed in the bookmarks along the left-hand side of that window? When I try to do it, the little green plus sign is active, but when I release the mouse nothing happens. If I have 2 tabs open, I can move a file from one tab to another tab: releasing the mouse opens a box that asks me if I want to copy or move the file into the open window. But this doesn’t happen when I try to move something to a bookmark. (TBC, this definitely 100% worked in Lubuntu 17.10, and I haven’t made modifications to OpenBox or PCman or whatever manages this functionality…)

Here is a screen capture video I made of what happens when I try to what I want…
Edit: sorry the embedded video didn’t seem to work, but it can be found at youtube . com / watch?v=hJVgIo0T9eE.

Actually, it looks like this was recently fixed in 0.15.0 which we don’t even have in Groovy (20.10) yet.

Thanks. At least I’m not missing something obvious then.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.