Need help? Welcome to support!
Topics autoclose one month after the last reply.
Please make sure to mark the answer that solves your issue as the solution:
After this, the issue will be closed.
Before you post
- Make sure your Lubuntu version is still supported:
- Make sure your system is fully upgraded with e.g.
sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade.
- If you haven’t looked a the manual, do so!
- Make sure your downloads come from ubuntu.com or lubuntu.me, not lubuntu.net which is not an official Lubuntu site.
- For new installs, make sure you have checked the download and the writing to installation media. If the “check disc for defects” at the boot screen succeeds, you’re good.
Information to include
- Version of Lubuntu which can be found with
lsb_release -a(consider tags)
- Hardware information, especially computer model (
lspcican all be helpful)
- Logfiles (
/var/log/syslogis the main one; for graphics issues,